Hi-Max, Car Transporter Trailer by Brian James
Transport industry professionals will recognise the Hi-max as capable and competent equipment. It looks right, it is right for the job.
Hi-max is sufficiently robust to handle heavy vehicles such as a Range Rover and yet possesses the technical ability to load low sports cars. The elegant solutions employed in Hi-max underline the benefit of simplicity.
The centre piece of the design is within the main chassis sections. An intricate, stressed fabrication of high strength steels and pressings form a tough backbone. It incorporates all important design details that protect cars, operators and other road users.
Brian James Trailers have created this trailer to appeal to professionals as a working tool. It is through many years in industry and commerce plus our absolute customer commitment that we understand the importance of details so often overlooked.
Hi-max, the Heavy Duty transporter demonstrates that with a 2,780kg maximum load capacity even the worlds heaviest mass produced cars are easily within its capabilities. With this weight on board the very low centre of gravity is important for towing safety.
Overall trailer dimensions
- OVERALL LENGTH (all models) 6.4m (21ft)
- OVERALL WIDTH (all models) 2.30m (7ft 6)
- High strength steel chassis with internally taper side to prevent damage to alloy wheels.
- High visibility side graphics with enhanced professional presentation.
- 1.95m wide bed along entire length of bed for real load flexibility and easy loading.
- Spare wheel / tyre fitted.
- 'Easy pull' loading ramps (2.0m on non tilt).
- 4 wheel auto reverse brakes.
- 155/70R12 tyres on HD 12" commercial rims.
- Multi-hole deck for traction and tie-down facility.
- Hi-grip deck, anti-slip wheel surface.
- 50mm ball coupling.
- 'Softride', progressive rate suspension Integral towhitch lock facility.
- Integrated modern lighting system to full EEC directives. Rear lamps fully protected. Flexible mounted rear corner marker lamps.
- Stable with low centre of gravity.
- In built mudguards with full time door opening clearance.
- Fully hot-dip galvanised steel chassis.
- 5 YEAR chassis warranty.