Race Transporter Series 6, Car Transporter Trailer by Brian James
Enclosed transport overview
The new Race Transporter models are designed to enhance all aspects of the enclosed trailer concept. With significantly more usable interior space than market competition, plus modern edge styling and new construction methods, Race Transporter moves the concept on again.
As important as what has been added, is what is not. Despite increased sizes and more space, extensive use of aluminium throughout plus lightweight composite body panels has enabled us to reduce weight and therefore fuel consumption.
Standard equipment on Race Transporter 5 and 6 models includes side access doors in the form of an asymmetric pair on each side, all models feature large hatches towards the front, making access to the trailer straight forward. LED lighting now features for Race Transporter 5 and 6 models, having full compatibility with ECU controlled towing vehicles. Race Transporters are highly visible improving safety on the road. Each model can be specified to a unique specification exactly suiting your requirements
Race Transporter 6
Offering the same width as an HGV transporter, the Race Transporter 6 is quite capable of transporting the widest race and sports cars. This additional space is invaluable for creating a capable working environment at race meetings. Along with a high standard specification the range and scope of options for storage as well as operational features will appeal. For example the RT6 is available with a factory fitted 4 wheel drive radio controlled motor, ideal for easy manoeuvring. RT6 has a unique chassis and wheels under the bed arrangement with a fully flat floor right up to the sides. To manage bed height and maintain a low centre of gravity RT6 has tri-axle running gear with 10” wheels and low profile tyres. As with all other Race Transporter models RT6 has a full LED trailer lighting system. This includes a pair of interior lights.
|Product Code||Internal Load Length||Load bed width||Gross cap. Kg||Load cap. Kg|
|376-2010||5.5m (18ft)||2.20m (7ft 2)||3,500||2,200|
|376-2020||6.0m (19ft 7)||2.20m (7ft 2)||3,500||2,150|
|376-2030||5.5m (18ft)||2.35m (7ft 8)||3,500||2,170|
|376-2040||6.0m (19ft 7)||2.35m (7ft 8)||3,500||2,100|
|376-2050||6.0m (19ft 7)||2.35m (7ft 8)||3,500||2,000|
Overall trailer dimensions:
- Race Transporter 6 models
- OVERALL LENGTH 5.5m version = 7.20m
- OVERALL LENGTH 6.0m version = 7.70m
- OVERALL WIDTH Internal load bed 2.20m = 2.33m
- OVERALL WIDTH Internal load bed 2.35m = 2.50m
Standard Features and Customisation Options
- Loading equipment - Electric winch, 12v with remote control and lead. 4,500 lbs capacity, roller fairlead, cable and snap hook. Electric winch, remote control via radio control system. Full width, fully adjustable wheel-stopbar.
- Safety equipment - Heavy duty tie-down straps with special wheel sling system. 5 tonne limit. Swivel hooks and ratchets. 4 kits provided.
- LED Lighting equipment - including front markers, side markers, stop, tail, direction indicators, fog lamp and reverse lamps.
- Interior lighting equipment.
- Washing station - A self contained hand wash station with the ability to hold and maintain warm water.
- Additional reverse lights.
- Alloy wheels - 10" alloy wheels available on Race Transporter 6 models only.
- Mover system - 4 wheel drive, radio remote control system.
- Side windows - Darkened acrylic windows in the front section of the body.
- Daylight roof - Take advantage of natural daylight with a translucent roof option.
- Work station and tyre rack.
- Central storage - Dimensions: 2.40m x 0.80m x 0.22m Tray is standard on Race Transporter 6.
- Front storage - 1.62m x 0.52m x 0.195m on Race Transporter 6 only.
- Aluminium deck section - Weight reduction includes replacing steel with aluminium.