Sprint Shuttle, Car Transporter Trailer by Brian James
Iconic design, transforms transportation of valued vehicles.
A combination of style, good aerodynamics and a lightweight high quality enclosed body with all-round type approved trailer lighting defines the Sprint Shuttle.
A practical internal working height enables the Sprint Shuttle to not only accommodate taller cars, but also to act as a useful weather-proof refuge or even as a working facility at race meetings.
Sprint Shuttle’s standard features include a full height split rear door - loading ramp combination, individual front access hatches on each side, and a fully braked twin axle chassis.
A range of options including a hydraulic Tilt-bed chassis, high level tyre rack, *alloy wheels and a choice of either manual or electric winches are all available to enhance your Sprint Shuttle
Overall trailer dimensions
- OVERALL LENGTH 5.53m (18ft 2)
- OVERALL WIDTH 2.30m (7ft 6)
- OVERALL HEIGHT 2.30m (7ft 6)
- INTERNAL HEIGHT 1.67m (5ft 6) min
- Spare wheel / tyre fitted.
- Dual rear loading ramp doors (locking).
- 4 wheel auto reverse brakes.
- Multi-hole tie-down facility.
- 50mm ball coupling head with lock.
- Fully enclosed GRP body with good working height.
- Integrated modern lighting system to full EEC directives. Rear lamps fully protected. Flexible mounted rear corner marker lamps.
- Stable with low centre of gravity.
- Adjustable wheel stop chocks.
- Rear support stands.
- Front access hatches on each side (pair).
- Fully hot-dip galvanised steel chassis.
- 5 YEAR chassis warranty.